Treatment of hypertonic arrhythmia
Author Ольга Кияница
Arrhythmia is manifested in a cessation of cardiac activity, when the rhythm becomes fast, slow, or has a paroxysmal nature. There are many different forms of arrhythmia, but with hypertension most commonly arise paroxysmal tachycardia, when the heart rate is more than 150 beats per minute. Also there are extrasystoles, representing extraordinary contractions.
In diseases of the cardiovascular system, which include hypertension, 85% of cases develop extrasystole with localization in both the ventricles and atriums.
Arrhythmia is diagnosed with a standard ECG, after which medications and drugs for the treatment of hypertonic arrhythmias are prescribed that will help reduce the risk of developing a negative dynamics of the disease.
Video "Green planet Earth": treatment of arrhythmias and hypertension
The disease most often develops in elderly people, who become more exposed to hypertension with age, and on its background - arrhythmias. There are recommendations that allow you to positively influence the course of the disease.
- The mode of work and rest should be adjusted, in particular the latter should be given at least 8 hours a day.
- It is important to refuse such a bad habit as smoking.
- We need to try to keep the weight within normal limits.
- In case of excessive consumption of alcohol, this should be discarded.
- Physical activity should be everyday, at the same time comparable to the general well-being of the patient.
- The diet should include more vegetables and fruits, with the option of excluding fatty foods and excessive salt intake.
The recommendations should be carried out at any pressure, but it is not necessary to ignore the medical treatment as a hypertonic disease, and its complications - arrhythmias.
Medicinal treatment of hypertonic arrhythmia
There are different groups of antihypertensive drugs that can be used in the presence of such a complication of hypertension as arrhythmia.
- Alpha blockers (alfuzosin, hyperprost, doxazosin, pyroxane, setejis) are not recommended for tachyarrhythmias.
- Beta-adrenergic blockers (acebutalol, bisoprolol, carvedilol, metoprolol, propranolol, sotalol).
- Calcium antagonists (nifedipine, diltiazem, verapamil), contraindications to their use are atrioventricular blockages of 2 or 3 degrees.
If hypertensive disease develops atrial fibrillation, atrial fibrillation or supraventricular tachycardia, which are not complicated by additional conductive pathways, then beta-blockers and calcium antagonists are indicated.
In hypertonic arrhythmias, in the form of atrial fibrillation, tachycardia or thrombosis of the atria, it is not recommended to use nifedipine and hydralazine.
Treatment of hypertonic arrhythmia by means of folk remedies
There are such herbal preparations, which are shown both in hypertension and in disorders of rhythm. Some of them are quite effective in preventing seizures and hypertensive crises.
- Flax seeds - have a beneficial effect on the cardiovascular system, contribute to the dilution of the blood and the improvement of cardiac output. In this product, a large amount of omega-3, which is very beneficial to the heart, but the human body does not synthesize these fatty acids, so you need to use it yourself. Seeds for reception are ground or used as a pint of first and second dishes, appetizers.
- Garlic - despite the fact that this plant refers to spicy spices, its use is recommended as with hypertension, and with violations of the heart rhythm. Garlic liquefies blood and in addition prevents the formation of atherosclerotic plaques.In folk medicine, the infusion of garlic is known, for which two garlic cloves are taken, and after grinding, a glass of boiling water is poured. Insists 12 hours and drinks. If cooked in the evening, it is taken in the morning and vice versa.
- Raw seeds. Very useful at the expense of strengthening the cardiovascular system. From raw seeds (sunflower, pumpkin) a broth is prepared, which is taken on a glass a day.
Video Arrhythmia Treatment. How to treat arrhythmia of heart by folk methods
Despite the fact that the occurrence of arrhythmia in hypertonic disease indicates the progression of the disease, with properly selected treatment can positively affect the dynamics of the pathology. For this modern medicine offers both medical therapy and national methods of treatment.