Hetman Taisa Vyacheslavovna
Taisa Vyacheslavovna is a well-known doctor in Ukraine. Holder of the highest qualification category and candidate in the field of cardiology medical sciences. Due to its extensive experience, it provides consulting, treatment, diagnostic assistance during cardiac muscle diseases of various etiologies, vascular disorders, local decrease of blood circulation of the heart wall - ischemia, heart attack, tachycardia, myocardium, with rheumatoid heart lesions, conducts ECG and echocardiography, as well as with age changes in the cardiovascular system, provides interpretation of research results. Dr. Taisa Vyacheslavovna is a member of the associations of cardiologists, arrhythmologists of Ukraine and the European Community of cardiologists.
- From 1995 to 2004 - a junior researcher at the Institute of Cardiology. Academician Nikolay Dmitrievich Strazhesko;
- From 2004 to 2010 - a researcher at the Institute of Cardiology named after Academician Nikolai Dmitrievich Strazhesko;
- From 2010 till present time - Senior Researcher at the State Research Center of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine "Institute of Cardiology named after Academician Nikolai Dmitrievich Strazhesko" NAMS;
The author of 215 printed works: 4 monographs in co-authorship, 55 articles, 27 practical recommendations, 1 patent.
In 2005, the National Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine was awarded the prize for young scientists for scientific work in the field of medicine.
In 1995 graduated from the National Medical University named after Academician Aleksandr Aleksandrovich Bohomolets, specialty "Medical business".
Scientific degree - Candidate of Medical Sciences
He took an active part in the associations
- Association of cardiologists of Ukraine;
- Association of Arrhythmologists of Ukraine;
- European Society of Cardiology;
- Member of the working group on cardiac arrhythmias of the Association of Cardiologists of Ukraine.
Performs the following procedures
- consultative reception of patients;
- examination and study of anamnesis;
- ECG (electrocardiography);
- Holter ECG monitoring;
- appointment and correction of the patient's treatment scheme.
|9 - 18||9 - 18||9 - 18||9 - 18||9 - 18||9 - 18||выходной