The consulting and diagnostic clinic is well-known throughout the Chernihiv region thanks to its high quality of service, first-class medical equipment and highly qualified personnel. Diagnosis takes place precisely and quickly. In this case, the cost of services is quite acceptable and suitable for a wide range of patients.
To undergo an examination at a medical center, it’s enough to sign up for an appointment, after which in a calm setting and without queues a diagnostic procedure is prescribed.
The clinic has a loyal policy, and the service is carried out by friendly staff. As a result, patients can improve their health in the most favorable conditions.
Directions of activity of the medical center:
- Diagnostics – modern methods of research in the form of magnetic resonance imaging, ultrasound diagnostics, computer tomography are carried out.
- Consultation by specialized physicians is carried out by specialists such as a neurologist, a therapist, a pediatrician, a cardiologist, a dermatologist, an endocrinologist, a gastroenterologist, a neurosurgeon, an otolaryngologist, a urologist, a mammalian, an orthopedist.
- Children’s line – includes such services as ultrasound diagnostics, information for parents, consultation of children’s specialists.
- Online counseling – if you wish, you can ask a neurologist, a pediatric surgeon, a psychologist, an osteopath at the clinic website.
In a medical institution, the reception of cardiac patients is carried out by qualified doctors Moshko Lyudmila Vladimirovna and Nagornoi Dmitry Valerievich. Also conducting counseling children’s cardiologist Podolyanko Vladislav Pavlovich and children’s cardiologist-cardiologist Konovalchuk Svetlana Vasilevna.
There is a medical center in Chernigov and for convenience of patients there are two branches which are located at:
- st. 1st May, 166-B;
- st. Kotsyubinskogo, 61.
Contact center phone: (0462) 93-00-70.
- on May 1 – Mon-Fri from 08:00 to 20:00,
- on Kotsyubinsk – Mo-Fr: 08:00 to 19:00, Sat: 09:00 to 13:00.