The medical center provides a wide range of services for adults and children, while patient care can be provided from the very moment of birth.
Main directions of activity of the medical center:
- Adult clinic – on its basis diagnostic and treatment of diseases from various medical profiles (cardiology, gastroenterology, therapy, gynecology, dentistry, urology, proctology, surgery, dermatology, neurology, ophthalmology, endocrinology, psychology, etc.) is carried out.
- The children’s consultation is conducted from the very birth until the age of 14, and includes primary and repeated counseling of various specialists (pediatrician, ENT, dentist, neurologist, orthopedist, gastroenterologist, urologist, oculist, psychologist).
- Laboratory tests – various types of cytology, smears, clinical trials are performed.
- Medical procedures and manipulations – collection of analyzes, measurement of blood pressure, various types of injections and the formulation of droppings, coagulation of the bleeding zone, and others.
- Diagnosis – modern methods of investigation (endoscopy, ultrasound in a clinic and at home, radiography and functional diagnostics) are used for the diagnosis of diseases.