Is it possible to get rid of the arrhythmia quite
Arrhythmia refers to those diseases that can not breathe in peacefully. This is due to the fact that some patients during a deep inspiration or even during yawning feel a sharp push in the heart area, which just indicates the presence of a rhythm disturbance. Therefore, people with this disease are so actively looking for the answer to the question "How to get rid of arrhythmia.
Arrhythmia can be asymptomatic, but sometimes it is very pronounced, with a hemodynamic disorder and a sharp deterioration in the patient's condition.
Depending on the form of arrhythmia and the severity of the symptoms, treatment of the disease should be carried out. The earlier it is started, the more likely it will be to get rid of the arrhythmia almost once and for all. Existing methods for eliminating arrhythmia will be considered in more detail.
Video Israeli doctor told how to permanently get rid of cardiac arrhythmia
A healthy lifestyle is the key to life without arrhythmia
In rare cases, a person with a birth is observed such a disease as an arrhythmia. In 99% of cases, this disease is acquired, that is, as a result of various external and internal factors. Therefore, if the arrhythmia starts to disturb, you need to reconsider your lifestyle and pay attention to the following aspects:
- Refuse from bad habits, which is not only the use of alcohol and energy drinks, smoking, but also excessive irritability, frequent anger, easy vulnerability or increased criticality to yourself and others. All these internal and external stimuli negatively affect the work of the heart, as a result, where it is delicate, there it tears.
- Proper nutrition should be carefully established, because it is impossible to improve health by pills, if a person continues to eat fried, fatty, smoked, too salty or sharp foods. The person that eats, consists of that, therefore it is extremely important to give proper nutrition to your nutrition and make it as useful to the cardiovascular system as possible.
- Physical activity is another link in the general chain that leads to life without arrhythmia. If a person is used to lead a sedentary lifestyle, then his heart becomes difficult to work with. To sit and lie is not for him, so there is a special curative exercise for the cores, which helps to raise vitality and thereby approach the goal of getting rid of cardiac arrhythmia.
There are other more specific recommendations for achieving the goal of life without arrhythmia. In particular, it is important to monitor your weight, measure blood pressure, monitor glucose level, undergo routine medical examinations.
Medication is one of the ways to get rid of arrhythmia
With the help of drugs, cardiac arrhythmia can also be eliminated. This method is most often used in hospitals and clinics. Choose drugs from different groups of effects, mainly anti-arrhythmic drugs. Their appointment is indicated when a patient has a clinic of a disease that threatens hemodynamic changes. The most famous arrhythmics today are amiodarone and propafenone.
Independently to select a dose and to accept antiarrhythmic preparations categorically it is not recommended. If used improperly, the drugs can cause a sharp decrease in pressure and even a cardiac arrest.
If the patient's condition worsens against the background of arrhythmic treatment, then other methods of treatment are used, among which today the main place is given to radiofrequency ablation.
New technologies from the field of surgery
Radical treatment is one way to permanently cure arrhythmia. The method consists in ablation of the lesion located in the cardiac muscle and generating extraordinary impulses. To perform the procedure, special catheters are used, which are passed through the femoral vein to the chambers of the heart. With their help, the pathological focus is first determined, and then its destruction is carried out.
In the course of radiofrequency ablation, physical means of action such as laser, ultrasound, and cold can be used. The most effective and qualitative minimally invasive intervention is guaranteed with the use of high-frequency electricity.
The operation is performed most often in a planned manner, after examining the patient and consulting doctors with narrow profiles. It is mainly prescribed for arrhythmias such as ciliary, atrial flutter, atrioventricular and supraventricular tachycardia, ventricular dysfunction. The time takes from 1.5 to 6 hours. Everything depends on the complexity of finding the ectopic focus. The more quickly it is possible to determine it with the help of a diagnostic catheter, the destruction is carried out faster, which, in fact, ends the main stage of catheter ablation.
Folk methods - as an option to relieve arrhythmia
Suitable for those cases when the arrhythmia is not strongly pronounced, seizures rarely arise and even independently pass. To prevent the disease from developing in full force, you can just use some recipes from traditional medicine, having consulted beforehand with a doctor.
- Love. From the roots of the plant, an infusion is prepared, for which the main component is taken in the amount of 40 g and 1 l of water is poured. The medicine should be infused for 8 hours, after which it is filtered and everything is drunk throughout the day. Some patients, drinking every day the prescribed amount of infusion, all feel fits of arrhythmia. If this happens, then the amount of medicine should be increased.
- Adonis. It is useful at palpitation, accept at a ciliary arrhythmia. To prepare the broth in a saucepan boil 250 ml of water and throw 4 grams of herbs. After boiling, the medicine is boiled for a couple of minutes and turned off for infusion for 30 minutes. After straining, the infusion is taken on a tablespoon three times a day.
- Celery. Grated vegetable on a large grater is useful to the heart. You can make from it a delicious and healthy salad of parsley, dill, salt and vegetable oil. Sometimes mayonnaise is added, but preferably home-made. You need to eat this salad every day for dinner.
Thus, there are various ways of eliminating rhythm disturbance. Some of them require a lot of time, but you can do with insignificant financial investments. Others radically and quickly decide the question "How to get rid of cardiac arrhythmia." Still others are aimed at those who wish to lose the disease with the use of natural methods of treatment. So there is a choice, and it remains for everyone personally.