Inertial arrhythmia is a folk remedy
Author Ольга Кияница
Inertial arrhythmia in the international classification of diseases is known as atrial fibrillation. Such a definition is due to the presence of supraventricular pulses generated by pathological focal points, resulting in an increase in the incidence of atrial fibrillation than in the ventricles. Doctors argue that in most cases this pathological condition does not pose a particular threat to the health of the patient. However, in some cases thromboembolism of the pulmonary or cerebral arteries can develop, which can result in a fatal outcome.
During atrial fibrillation, the uncoordinated work of the atrium and ventricles is noted, which prevents the heart from performing its tasks properly. Therefore, it is extremely important to begin treatment on time to improve the quality and life expectancy.
Before treatment, patients are necessarily examined, as organic heart disease or pathology of other organs is often determined. In such cases, additional treatment is needed that is suitable for the identified disease. If the general condition is not complicated by other disorders, besides flickering, then only the national remedies, which mildly affect the human body, can be used.
Video Flicker arrhythmia - how to start treatment right in time ?!
What is a national treatment
For centuries, medicine was perceived as a single direction, whose purpose was to help manage a person with various ailments. At the same time, in urban conditions acted, as a rule, alchemists, who from different substances created a certain substance, possessing the necessary properties. In villages, more were trusted by the healers who studied the healing properties of various herbs, plants and on their basis prepared various medicines.
Folk medicine is a rich experience of healing, based on the tests and mistakes of many generations of healers, who in their practice used mainly herbal medicine.
Since the beginning of the XIII century, everything has changed since the first attempts have been made to influence the disease through spells and conspiracies. Such occult actions were extremely negatively perceived by many representatives of "official" medicine, then provoked its branches from the so-called nontraditional. Yet, over time, scientific research has proved the use of folk medicine, as evidenced by the appearance of her memories about the XIX century. As a result, the accumulated knowledge in the field of folk medicine began to be further enriched, with the obvious division of this direction of therapy from superstition and obscurantism.
What may be useful folk remedies for atrial fibrillation
- Recipes of folk remedies are generally known since ancient times, when many were still not available artificially created medicines.
- Most recipes are made from natural ingredients, which allows you to not worry about their chemical effects on the body.
- Herbal remedies based on herbs act gently and do not cause, with some exceptions, severe side effects.
- Many recipes combine several plant ingredients at once, which allows you to exert a wider influence on the body.
- Many herbs, besides a specific purpose, additionally saturate the body with various beneficial vitamins and biologically active substances.
It is worth noting that with crying arrhythmia, folk remedies help reduce the risk of recurring attacks. Also, strengthening of the heart muscle with the nutrients included in the plant, makes the arrhythmia clinic more mild, not so progressive. As many recipes include soothing components, the activity of the nervous system decreases, which in turn positively affects the cardiovascular system.
Negative moments of using public funds
As with atrial fibrillation, as well as with other diseases of the cardiovascular system, folk remedies can not be used in the presence of allergic reactions to various plant components. It is not recommended to use phytotherapy in severe forms of arrhythmia when antiarrhythmic drugs are prescribed. Also, herbal medicines should be taken with caution during pregnancy, necessarily with the consent of the obstetrician-gynecologist. Otherwise, both the mother's health and the fetus can be harmed.
Tips for using folk remedies for atrial fibrillation
- Prescribed recipes for folk remedies can only be used after consultation with a doctor.
- You need to tune in at the right time, that you will have to take medicine courses, otherwise there will be no result from one or two times.
- Properly made recipes typically contain recommendations for use that you need to perform with extreme precision.
- Preference should be given to those recipes in which the preparation in the water bath is indicated, in such cases the largest amount of substances necessary for the body will be preserved.
- Acquiring or collecting plants is only in ecologically clean areas, located not more than 5 km from the route, the production complex, the accumulation of waste. Also, plants that are harvested in cities and numerous settlements are not suitable for treatment.
- When taking the medicine for the first time, one needs to carefully observe your feelings so that in case of negative reactions it is no longer necessary to use this recipe of a national remedy.
- The organism of any person is more susceptible to "their", that is, local, plants, so do not be fond of exotic ingredients.
In some cases, it is necessary to deal with highly toxic preparations, both pharmacological and plant-derived. Then it is worth adding treatment to a supportive drug. In folk medicine such assistants are: Thistle, Tatar. Broths are prepared from these plants, which are then taken according to the doses indicated in the recipe, respectively.
Folk recipes for the treatment of atrial fibrillation
For atrial fibrillation, which is characterized by favorable flow, it is useful to use folk remedies. They will help strengthen the heart muscle, soothe the nervous system, and soak the blood with useful substances. As a result, it will be much easier to cope with attacks of rhythm disturbance, and in a number of cases it is possible to completely get rid of them.
- Lemon and honey - are part of the popular recipe of folk remedies from atrial fibrillation. To obtain a useful mixture, these ingredients (from lemon taken only to the skin) are taken in equal parts and mixed well. Taken before meals, twice a day
- Hawthorn - cores recommended in the first place. It can be taken on its own if, for example, take an alcohol tincture and every day drink 15 drops with water. Also, the hawthorn combines with valerian, puerper, which allows you to strengthen the heart and calm the nervous system. For the last exposure take all three components in equal parts, mix and from the received medication brew 1 st. l a glass of boiling water. If possible, you can make a decoction in a water bath. Then take a teaspoon three times a day.
- The berries of Kalina are very useful in many diseases, including those with atrial fibrillation. For the treatment take dry berries in the proportion of 1 st. l a glass of hot water. Then, before each meal, drink 1/3 glass of infusion.
- Millenium - Includes many useful components of the heart. For preparation, take ready-made tinctures, which you can cook on your own. A recipe for a similar medicine: one part of the plant (dry or fresh) and two parts of alcohol are taken. In a dark bottle, the ingredients are mixed and insisted for 10 days. To take, take a teaspoon of tincture, which is washed with water. The number of receptions - three times a day, before eating.
- Flowers of calendula - rich in various useful properties of the plant. Excellent raises immunity, as well as normalizes the blood supply system. Accepted mainly in the form of broth, for which a glass of boiled water take a tablespoon of flowers. After the decoction insists on the water bath for about one hour. Take a third of a glass before eating.
Prevention of atrial fibrillation using folk remedies
In general, prophylaxis of atrial fibrillation is associated with a change in lifestyle, proper nutrition, and sufficient physical activity. But there are some recipes of folk remedies that help improve the result, make it more durable and lasting.
- Raisin - is rich not only ascorbic acid, but also other useful heart substances. To prevent cramping arrhythmias, take a tablespoon of berries, clean them from seeds and, after pouring two glasses of hot water, boil for about 10 minutes. After cooling, the drink is filtered and taken together with honey before eating half a cup at a time.
- Dill - a formidable plant, which, due to the variety of ingredients, is used in a variety of diseases, including flickering. According to the recipe it is advised to take 1/3 cup of dill seeds, which are filled with a glass of boiling water and after another in a wrapped form insist for about half an hour. The broth is then strained and in equal portions is taken three times daily before a meal.
- Celery is a wonderful vegetable that saturates the body with many trace elements. If you need to cope with atrial fibrillation, then you should prepare a salad from this food product. To do this, one root of celery is washed and after cleansing the skin is rubbed on a medium grater. Added to taste parsley, dill, salt, salad dressed with mayonnaise, preferably homemade. To use such a dish before dinner, it is possible with a small amount of bread.
In conclusion, we will indicate a recipe from a mixture of herbs, which, with the correct application, has a beneficial effect on the cardiovascular system. For the preparation of such a tool, roamaries, a list of mint, valerian, and St. John's wort are taken in equal proportions. One Art. L fill a glass of boiled water and simmer for half an hour in the steam bath. Before taking the broth, it is necessary to strain and allow to cool a little. Then, for the duration of the day, take four times 50 ml.
Characterized by the appearance of chaotic contractions of the atria muscles with an increase in the heart rate to 500-600 beats per minute. Pathology can cause serious shortage of blood circulation, because of which the person is threatened with death. Often, it is a complication of cardiac diseases that have been triggered or have been treated incorrectly.
Atrial fibrillation is widespread today, and in some cases it is difficult to understand the difference between conventional arrhythmias and atrial fibrillation. In fact, everything is not so difficult, because flickering is one of the forms of arrhythmia, which has characteristic signs, features of currents and prognostic value.