Coffee with arrhythmia
Violation of the rhythm of the heart (arrhythmias) manifests itself in various forms: some occur almost imperceptibly, others are manifested by severe attacks of tachycardia or pronounced bradycardia. But if the sick person likes coffee, how then? Can I drink coffee with heart arrhythmias?
Coffee refers to tonic drinks, therefore after its use in the first half an hour there is an emotional uplift, an increase in blood pressure, a more frequent pulse. But only those who drink coffee very rarely.
Permanent consumers of coffee almost no increase in blood pressure. In fact, it is the case, as confirmed by the studies conducted in different countries of the world. Also earlier, coffee was assigned another negative property, allegedly affecting the cardiovascular system. The drink was supposed to raise the level of cholesterol in the blood, therefore it was categorically not advised to drink in diseases associated with atherosclerosis (hypertension, coronary heart disease). But today this assumption is denied. And yet, is it possible to have coffee with arrhythmia? On this question it will be possible to answer if a bit to consider variants of a drink.
Video Heart And Coffee - Poison Or Medication?- COFFEE COUNCIL # 7
Coffee with caffeine and without?
Comparatively recently, manufacturers actively advertised coffee without caffeine, which could accept even hypertonics. In fact, research has shown that non-caffeine increases the pressure, and some other substances that have not yet been studied. Therefore, with caffeine, that without coffee in a moderate amount is normally perceived by the human body. A similar has been voiced in relation to coronary heart disease in 1974, when the famous Framingham study was conducted. So 5 cups of coffee a day will not hurt a healthy person. And what if the heart rhythm disturbance is determined?
Coffee is harmful or useful for arrhythmia?
The reception of coffee was often forbidden by doctors in complicated forms of arrhythmia by the type of ventricular extrasystole or tachycardia. Today, the opinions of the cardiologists have come to the conclusion that soluble or natural coffee does not adversely affect the cardiovascular system. Therefore, it is increasingly being said that it is inappropriate to prohibit the use of a drink, especially those who have already done this action by their habit.
Over the past few years coffee has been studied with a slightly different position - anti-oxidant effect. It turned out that in its strength it is much stronger than the well-known medicinal green tea. Similar researchers concluded after determining the antioxidant effect of polyphenols, which are part of the coffee beans. The only one, their thermal treatment reduces virtually no usefulness in terms of the presence of antioxidants. But even the small part that remains is about 15-325 g of polyphenols. It all depends on the type of coffee and how it was cooked.
How much can I drink?
As has already been noted, only moderate coffee consumption can bring pleasure without harm to health. If you have arrhythmias, you can drink coffee, if you follow the following simple tips:
- You can drink up to 5 cups of beverages per day, which must necessarily be coffee !
- Drinking coffee is better in the morning or at lunch, when it is required to raise physical or mental activity. But it is not very desirable to use a drink in order to prevent the arrival of sleep, because then a close path to the emergence of another and very unpleasant attack of arrhythmia.
- When using coffee, do not forget about proper nutrition, because if you do not follow a normal diet, you can get arrhythmia for a completely different reason, not related to the reception of a coffee beverage.
- In the presence of arrhythmia, it is worth not forgetting to visit the cardiologist in time, to accept medications prescribed by the doctor and to undergo the planned methods of research.
- If the dependence of the occurrence of arrhythmia on the reception of coffee is noted, then it is necessary to moderate the amount of drinking or change the variety from strong to more gentle.
Compliance with these simple rules will allow you to enjoy your favorite drink. It is also worth remembering that it is important to watch and feel the heart (in a direct and figurative sense) how coffee affects health.
Video This is to know everyone about Coffee!