Treatment of systolic arrhythmia
Author Ольга Кияница
Systolic arrhythmia (CA) occurs when disturbed ventricular activity, when characteristic changes occur during the systole on the ECG. This may be shortening or increasing the QT interval, greater or less than the heart rate. If rhythm disturbances are determined only in the phase of systole and other changes are not observed, then they speak about CA.
Systolic arrhythmia is not represented in ICD-10 by a separate code, therefore it can not be considered as an independent disease. Most likely it is a symptom complex, which expresses the clinical condition of the patient.
If a rhythm is violated in the form of CA, a fast or slow heartbeat is determined. Individual extrasystoles may be observed, or there is a periodic and sudden change that is characteristic of paroxysms. In most cases, the prescription of drugs and drugs for the treatment of systolic arrhythmia is not required. Some people, nevertheless, are assigned specific therapy, which is more connected not with pathology, but with the lack of perception of patients of their condition.
Video Famous arrhythmologist Eduard Ivanitsky about how to treat heart rhythm disorders
In the development of any type of cardiac arrhythmias (bradycardia, extrasystoles or paroxysmal tachycardia), the general recommendations are given to patients in the first place. Their execution allows at the easy stages of development of pathology to do without expensive and often giving side effects of specific treatment.
- After determining the disease, the patient becomes aware of the systolic arrhythmia for the cardiologist and the scheduled examinations are carried out at least once a year. If necessary, visits to the doctor are prescribed more often.
- If they are prescribed medicines they should be strictly taken, and if there is a side effect, immediately report them to the doctor. Even if the symptoms of arrhythmias no longer bother drugs should be taken up until they are canceled by the attending physician.
- Physical exercise should be performed every day, but moderate, sparing. With hypodynamia the blood supply to the heart worsens with blood, which leads to disturbances of the rhythm.
- Proper nutrition with a high content of fruits and vegetables will strengthen the cardiovascular system. If necessary, the doctor is prescribed vitamin-mineral complexes, which also contribute to the improvement of the patient's condition.
- Positive attitudes and a decrease in emotional stress should be used, as well as medications, because in a calm state, the process of restoration of cardiac activity is better.
Medicinal treatment of systolic arrhythmia
Pathology often develops in young people in the face of physical overvoltage (at athletes) or in the period of active growth (adolescents). Also, arrhythmia can be determined with frequent frequent psycho-emotional stresses. As a rule, the organic pathology of the heart in CA is not defined, because otherwise the violation of the rhythm takes the characteristic features of ventricular tachycardia, paroxysmal tachycardia, ventricular fibrillation. Such diseases require urgent treatment.
Sinus arrhythmia does not pose a threat to the health and life of the patient, since it does not cause hemodynamic changes. Therefore, at CA there is no specific treatment, although at a great desire the patient may be prescribed phytotherapeutics.
Treatment of systolic arrhythmia by folk remedies
The green pharmacy is rich in herbs and useful plants. Therefore, even in the case of systolic arrhythmia, in which no medication therapy is performed, soft, general strengthening folk remedies may be prescribed.
- The strengthening of the heart is carried out using hawthorn, peppermint, pink, anise, hops.
- Strengthening the arteries - for this purpose it is useful to use onions, dandelions, chermesh, burdock, garlic, linseed oil.
- Soothing - this property has a melissa, an ally, a taupo, a chamomile, a passionflower.
For the treatment of systolic arrhythmias, folk remedies can be used, and in practice general recommendations are applied. In extremely rare cases, drug therapy is prescribed, mainly when, in addition to rhythm disturbances, another pathology of the cardiovascular system is determined.