Treatment of pancreatic arrhythmia
Author Ольга Кияница
Pancreas arrhythmia (PZA) is a clinical indication of a condition of a patient who has developed a form of arrhythmias against a background of pancreatic inflammation.It may be tachycardia, extrasystole, in rare cases paroxysms.
In some cases, the term "pancreatic arrhythmia" is understood to mean supraventricular (atrial) or ventricular (ventricular) arrhythmia
Pancreatic arrhythmia often does not pose a threat to human health, since it does not cause hemodynamic changes. If symptomatic treatment is right, then the broken heart rhythm is quickly restored.
In the presence of pancreatic arrhythmias, which is interconnected with diseases of the pancreas, first of all, attention should be paid to dietary nutrition.
- The trace elements such as magnesium and potassium are very useful to the heart. They are found in cereals, bran, nuts, sunflower seeds, dried fruits. The need for these elements increases significantly with emotional experiences, physical exertion, severe perspiration, and disturbance of the functioning of the intestine. The latter is just as characteristic of pancreatitis, therefore pharmacological mineral complexes should be used additionally.
- Dishes should be low-fat, with the predominance of vegetables and fruits, whole-grain cereals.
- Do not overeat, especially before going to bed, because then the parasympathetic department of the autonomic nervous system is excited. Under her action, heart rhythm may be disturbed, in particular, bradycardia may develop.
A number of other recommendations apply not only to the pancreas but also to the cardiovascular system.
- We need to keep track of our weight, as obesity contributes to arrhythmias in the heart.
- You should refuse to smoke and drink alcohol. Sometimes it's enough to drink quite a bit so that a tachycardia begins or paroxysms arise.
- It is important to minimize stress and fatigue, as these factors are at the root of many diseases, including arrhythmias.
- It is necessary periodically to check blood glucose and measure blood pressure in order to take measures in a timely manner.
- Physical activity should be present, but only moderate, because against the backdrop of a lack of strength, the rhythm of the heart is much more quickly and easily disturbed.
Medicinal treatment of pancreatic arrhythmia
In a slightly clinic, a specific treatment for pancreatic arrhythmia is not required. It is enough to observe general recommendations to adjust the heart rate.
The expressed symptoms of PMS in the context of acute pancreatitis or other pancreatic disease should be stopped either by emergency care or by admission to the clinic. In the following, the most successful strategy for the treatment of the underlying disease and its complications, in this case - arrhythmias is considered.
- Adrenoblockers or other suitable antiarrhythmic drugs are prescribed.
- Complex preparations are used, including vitamins of group B, magnesium and potassium.
- The metabolic medications often used in the hospital, which strengthen the cardiac muscle, are taken.
Treatment of pancreatic arrhythmia by folk remedies
When combining diseases such as inflammation of the pancreas and arrhythmias it is worth paying attention to herbal fees, which in the complex will be treated at once by several organs.
- The peppermint, the valerian roots, the leaves of the watch - the ingredients are taken in equal parts and filled with boiling water. After insisting about an hour you can take a tablespoon before eating, so as not to irritate the stomach.The number of receptions per day is four times.
- Fresh juices - with pancreatitis, not all juices can be taken, but they are very useful to the heart, therefore, during carrots and apple juice, rich in potassium and vitamins, it is necessary to use a small amount during remission.
- Flax seeds are very useful to the heart and pancreas. They can be dipped raw, as an additive to the first and second dishes, but it is better to cook jars and broths.
- Breast milk - rich in vitamins, minerals, amino acids, proteins and carbohydrates is a product of beekeeping. I use it in small portions, put under the tongue and dissolve.
Treatment of pancreatic arrhythmia is carried out in the case of clinical severity of the pathology. For this purpose medical methods of therapy, general recommendations, recipes of folk medicine are used. With proper execution of appointments, the disease quickly passes.