Treatment of neurological arrhythmia
Author Ольга Кияница
Neurologic arrhythmia (NA) differs from other forms of cardiac disturbance by dependence on the state of the nervous system. Various neuroses, neuritis, brain damage, dyskinesia, and VSD can provoke heart failure.
Neurologic arrhythmia is not defined in ICD-10, but can be used by doctors to clarify the condition of the patient.
Most of the arrhythmias associated with the activity of the nervous system are called functional.nThey do not pose a threat to human health, since they do not disturb the circulatory system. In some pathologies of the brain (tumors, cysts, strokes), severe forms of arrhythmias can occur, which can cause a heart stop. Depending on the cause of the onset of the pathology, appropriate treatment for neurological arrhythmias is prescribed.
A Month Before a Heart Attack, Your Body Will Warn You With These 8 Signals!
Suitable for patients with functional neurological arrhythmias. Helps to restore normal heart function without the use of drugs and drugs for the treatment of neurological arrhythmia.
- It is important to create a tranquil atmosphere in which the patient could constantly stay.
- It is worth abandoning bad habits, and instead begin to engage in intellectual and physical activities.
- It is desirable to adjust the eight-hour sleep and in addition to rest in daylight hours.
- The food should be full and balanced, with the exception of fried, greasy and sharp dishes.
- If possible, you need to do physical exercises that relate to the therapeutic physical culture.
Treatment of the underlying disease will allow you to get rid of neurological arrhythmias as quickly as possible .
Medicinal treatment of neurological arrhythmia
It is carried out only when there is an organic pathology of the brain, for example, epilepsy.
When antiarrhythmic drugs are not prescribed:
- at blockages of sinauuricular and atrioventricular first degree;
- extrasystoles, proceeding without hemodynamic changes (the exception is the subjective tolerability of arrhythmia);
- bradyarrhythmias and bradycardia, when the heart rate is 40-60 beats per minute;
- atrioventricular rhythm or accelerated idioventricular rhythm at which a normal heart rate is observed,
Drug treatment of neurological arrhythmia is carried out with good drug tolerance and absence of symptoms of acute cardiac insufficiency. Otherwise, electropulse therapy or retarding / expanding electrical stimulation is used.
In the presence of subjective intolerance of the disease, small doses of beta-blockers may be used.
Treatment of neurological arrhythmia by folk remedies
It is appointed to those patients who make minor complaints of interruptions in the heart. Phytotherapy in neurological arrhythmias is based on sedative fees and phytochemicals. Also shown are vitamin complexes, which contribute to strengthening the cardiac and nervous systems of the body.
- An infusion of gaps revealed . Prepare two teaspoons of herbs and a glass of cold water. Insists for half a day. After filtering, take equal parts three times daily before meals.
- Infusion of young asparagus. Young shoots are taken, washed and in the amount of three teaspoons insisted a couple of hours. The infusion is then strained and taken over several tablespoons before eating. The course of admission - up to four weeks.
- Infusion of the horsetail of the field. Dry grass is taken in the amount of one tablespoon and poured 400 grams of hot water. Insists for three hours and is strained. One serving - one tablespoon, 5-6 times a day. Helps with weak cardiac activity.
Treatment for neurologic arrhythmias is often limited to general recommendations, since functional disorder does not cause hemodynamic changes. If cerebral lesions are observed, severe forms of arrhythmias may develop (fibrillation, flickering, tremor of the atrium). In these cases, medication or, with no effect, electro-pulse therapy is performed.