Treatment for cystic bradycardia
Blind bradycardia is a combined pathology in which a slow heartbeat alternates with a tachycardia that occurs in the form of atrial fibrillation. Such changes have a negative effect on the health of the patient, so it is important to provide timely medical care to prevent the development of dangerous complications.
In normal condition, an adult has a pulse of 60 to 90 beats per minute. There should be some more children, everything depends on age, because the smaller the child, the higher the pulse (in the newborns the norm is 140-170 beats / min).
The determination of rhythm disturbance is carried out using electrocardiography, which shows a decrease in heart rate, a disturbance in rhythmicity. If necessary, an ultrasound diagnosis of the heart or electrophysiological examination is used. If the diagnosis is correctly determined, medication is prescribed, in some cases supplemented by the recipes of folk medicine.
Video Arrhythmia of the heart, treatment with folk remedies
In the development of an attack of rhythm disturbance, attention should be paid to factors that could provoke an attack.The following external stimuli are most commonly observed:
- Excessive physical activity.
- Long staying in the cold.
- Incorrect administration of antiarrhythmic drugs or other medications that slow down heart rhythm.
- Drinking alcohol.
- Nicotine poisoning.
In some cases, inflammatory bradycardia can provoke diseases such as arterial hypertension, pneumonia, hypothyroidism, etc. If none of the options is observed, then a full examination of the patient is necessary before the treatment to find out the cause of the rhythm disturbance. Otherwise, it will be extremely difficult to find the right tactic of treatment.
What should I know for a patient with flashing bradycardia?
- Drugs prescribed by a doctor should be taken in strictly established doses, otherwise there may be pronounced side effects.
- You need to learn to measure your heart rate independently, without the help of a doctor or special devices and applications. But at the same time, today it is possible to transfer such data by phone, so if necessary, it is worth getting acquainted with this option with the help of a doctor.
Video HOW TO MEASURE PULSE IN 10 SECONDS
- When planning a trip or a trip you need to take with you the latest electrocardiograms, so that they can be presented and get emergency help if necessary.
- Medical appointments should be recorded and always with the patient, so that if necessary, it is possible to use the recommendations promptly.
- The doctor should be consulted immediately, if earlier signs of side effects have become more pronounced or new ones appeared, as well as in case of severe weakness, dizziness, pre-bad condition.
Medicinal treatment of cystic bradycardia
At bradycardia, atropine sulfate is often used, but only in those cases where the patient has a very pronounced subjective intolerance to the signs of the disease. Also, the slowing of the rhythm may be complicated by sudden cardiac arrest, so if there is a similar threat, also atropine is used. Some patients react poorly to its administration (there is rarely expressed dryness in the mouth, redness of the face, feeling of tingling in the hands and feet). In such cases, eufillin or ephedrine is used.
Depending on the cause of the blunt bradycardia, the following treatment tactics are distinguished:
- The occurrence of rhythm disturbance against the background of endocrine pathology is primarily corrected by substitution therapy (hormonal drugs).
- The appearance of bradycardia due to incorrect use of drugs (blockers, morphine, cardiac glycosides) or severe poisoning is an indication of the use of white coal and other sorbents.
- Frequent loss of consciousness combined with low blood pressure is corrected with caffeine, ephedrine, eleutherococcus, ginseng root.
- Reduction of pulse due to vegetative disorders is treated with drugs that increase the tone of the vascular wall.
No treatment for cingulate bradycardia is prescribed in the case when the clinic is poorly expressed, there is no cardiac insufficiency, the norm-frequency form of atrial fibrillation and chronic slowing of the palpitation are determined.
It is difficult to restore the rhythm when combining chronic fissure bradycardia with heart failure. In such cases, strophanthin and saluretics are often used, or a dose of cardiac glycosides with a weak cumulative ability is selected.
When determining chronic inflammatory arrhythmia, stopping an attack is helped by electropulse therapy or the use of quinidine.
Auxiliary treatment for atrial fibrillation
It is based on the use of recipes of folk medicine and properly selected dietary nutrition. For example, the use of folk remedies is advisable in elderly patients, as well as at a pulse rate of not less than 40 strokes.
It is important to remember that with atrial fibrillation, as with tachycardia, it is recommended not to strongly push the eyes. When bradycardia it is necessary to raise the general tone, for which it is recommended to walk the stairs.
In the diet should include beneficial to the heart and the whole body components:
- Walnuts and dried apricots have a beneficial effect, they are the source of useful trace elements.
- Lemon with garlic - the mixture is cooked at home and quite effectively eliminates the slow heartbeat.
- Infusions from the immortal, Tatar, Chinese lemongrass are often recommended by phytotherapists.
- Decoction of the hangman - helps to regulate cardiac activity.
It is important to eliminate habitual use of alcoholic beverages, dishes based on animal fats, excessive amounts of salt, fast food products.
It is useful to take products containing omega-3 (fish oil). Such polyunsaturated fatty acids richly flaxseed, sea fish of greasy and bulky varieties, rapeseed oil, shrimp. The only thing to do before is to consult a doctor first, because some people have a pronounced allergic reaction, and some chronic diseases (hemorrhagic syndrome and liver disease) may also be exacerbated. Therefore, such a useful remedy will be effective when dosed.