Treatment of pulmonary arrhythmia
Pulmonary arrhythmia (LA) is a complication of the pulmonary heart, which in turn develops against various diseases of the respiratory system. excessive obesity, thromboembolism of the pulmonary artery. The pathological process affects the right departments of the heart, therefore, during the examination, hypertrophy of the right ventricle myocardium is often detected.
Pulmonary arrhythmia is not defined in ICD-10, since it is not an independent disease, but only a combination of symptoms that appear in the pulmonary heart.
Due to a violation of normal blood circulation in a small circle, the right ventricle begins to experience pressure. Its walls stretch, after which compensatory mechanisms work. With the further development of the disease, the ventricle ceases to contract normally and the circulation disturbs from the right heart to the left, which may end with a heart stop. At any one stage, arrhythmia may occur, most often in the form of tachycardia, when it feels a slow heartbeat. The treatment of pulmonary arrhythmias is mandatory, although the main therapy is aimed at improving the dynamics of pulmonary heart development.
Video What is heart tachycardia and how to treat it?
During treatment of pulmonary arrhythmia complex therapy is carried out, therefore not only medical treatment is important, but also a number of other equally important procedures. In particular, the following should be done:
- breathing gymnastics exercises;
- Exercise therapy (therapeutic physical culture);
- hyperbaric oxygenation.
It is also important to observe the mode of work and rest. You need to be more often in the fresh air and the immune system by proper nutrition and the abandonment of bad habits. It is especially important to stop smoking because each smoked cigarette reduces human life. In diseases of the respiratory system, smoking is similar to a nuclear explosion.
Medicinal treatment of pulmonary arrhythmia
There are a number of therapies for treating patients with pulmonary heart and arrhythmia.
- The main illness is being treated.
- Respiratory insufficiency and disruption of gas exchange are stopped
- In the presence of cardiac insufficiency or its decompensation, its manifestations, including arrhythmia, are eliminated.
The following groups of drugs may be prescribed for the treatment of the underlying disease:
- Bronchodilators - when the bronchial tree is obstructed.
- Thrombolytics and anticoagulants - with thromboembolism of the pulmonary artery.
- Antibiotics - with bacterial infections of the respiratory system.
Cardiac glycosides and beta-blockers may be used to eliminate pulmonary arrhythmia. In severe cases, when ventricular tachycardia has developed, in order to avoid such complications as fibrillation, hospitalization of the patient is carried out.
Treatment of pulmonary arrhythmia by folk remedies
When using phytotherapy to eliminate pulmonary arrhythmia, you need to be extremely careful. It is conducted taking into account the indications for cardiovascular and respiratory systems. If the patient is in the early stages of the disease, then herbal remedies can help eliminate the symptoms. Otherwise, more attention should be paid to medical treatment.
In arrhythmias it is useful to take decoctions and infusions from the following plants:
- Hawthorn - strengthens the heart and blood vessels. Can be used independently or in herbal fees.
- Honey - acts as a general strengthening folk remedy, combined with various grains, seeds, nuts, dried apricots, raisins.
- Adonis - manifests the properties of cardiac glycosides, so with the use need to be careful.
- Melissa has a soothing effect, which allows you to remove an attack of tachycardia.
- Rosacea is rich in vitamins and antioxidants, which has a beneficial effect on the respiratory and cardiovascular systems.
- Garlic is not all right, but with its application it is possible to strengthen the cardiac system and immunity.
In the treatment of pulmonary arrhythmia, various methods are used. Most of it falls on medical therapy, since it can positively affect the dynamics of the underlying disease. With the development of arrhythmias, its symptoms are removed by beta-blockers, and with the consent of the doctor can be used recipes of folk medicine.