Treatment of ischemic arrhythmia
Author Ольга Кияница
Arrhythmia refers to cardiovascular disease, which is associated with impaired pulmonary conduction in the myocardium. There are distinct tachycardias, bradycardia, extrasystoles, fibrillation and atrial fibrillation / ventricles.All these forms can occur with ischemic heart disease, leading to serious hemodynamic changes.
Ischemic arrhythmia is not represented in the International Classification of Diseases as a separate form of rhythm disturbance, therefore, this definition is purely clinical, associated with arrhythmia that has developed in the context of ischemic heart disease.
Combined pathology requires a more careful approach to diagnosis and therapy. Therefore, medicines and drugs for the treatment of ischemic arrhythmia are prescribed taking into account the dynamics of the development of both diseases.Careful analysis of the patient's condition is required, the risk groups need to be weighed, so that the necessary exposure patterns are used.
How to treat heart arrhythmia?
Presented by counseling, suitable for all types of patients, starting with those with arrhythmia weakly expressed and ending up with patients with complicated forms of rhythm disturbance. Taking recommendations regularly can affect the dynamics of the disease and increase the effectiveness of other treatments.
- First of all you need to make a decision and give up bad habits (smoking, drinking alcohol and strong coffee).
- It is necessary to eat well enough to fill the lack of trace elements, often deduced from diuretics.
- Physical exercises should be performed every day, according to physician-authorized workloads.
- It is important to monitor the body weight as obesity contributes to the complication of the disease.
- Conduct treatment of those pathologies that contribute to the progression of arrhythmia or myocardial ischemia, especially this applies to infectious diseases.
Such recommendations are especially important for those people who are aware of the presence of cardiovascular diseases in the parent's line. Thus, it will be possible to prevent the development of rhythm disturbance and other heart diseases.
Preparations for stopping ischemic arrhythmia
Medicinal remedies are not intended for independent reception without preliminary medical consultation. But some patients who know about their cardiovascular diseases may have drugs in the medicine cabinet for stopping ischemic arrhythmia. In other cases, you should consult a doctor before using the medication.
- The disorder of consciousness with the appearance of bradycardia, that is, a decrease in the heart rate, is stopped with the help of atropine, dopamine, and in rare cases adrenaline.
- The attack of supraventricular tachycardia is removed using ATP or verapamil.
- When clinically expressed ventricular tachycardia, a cordarone or lidocaine is administered.
For the first time, developed ischemic arrhythmia requires preliminary diagnosis, but only then the appointment of antiarrhythmic drugs. Therefore, such a patient should first call an ambulance, and then take a sedative, unless there is a marked restoration of the cardiac rhythm.
Medicinal treatment of ischemic arrhythmia
In complicated cases, when atrial fibrillation was formed against the background of IBS, atrial fibrillation or ventricular tachycardia requires treatment with membrane stabilizing, sedative, antiarrhythmic drugs. The latter group is particularly extensive and can only be treated with arrhythmias by a qualified physician.
The main classes of antiarrhythmic drugs and frequently used drugs:
- Sodium channel blockers help stabilize cardiomyocyte membrane, reduce heart rate by reducing cardiac excitability.The drugs used are quinidine, novocainamide, moracicin.
- Beta-adrenoblockers - are prescribed for the control of heart rate, affect the stimulating mediators, which reduces the intensity of heart contractions. Representatives of the group are metoprolol, atenolol, propranolol.
- Extensions of the duration of the impulse action potential are needed to create a better cardiac output by reducing heart rate. Bright class representatives - ibutyild, amiodarone, sotalol.
- The blockers of calcium channels - are used for various disorders of the rhythm, including for the treatment of ischemic arrhythmia. Due to the overlap of ions with calcium channels, cardiac output is normalized. Of this group, verapamil and diltiazem are most commonly used.
Doctors are generally assigned two or three antiarrhythmic drugs at the same time, while taking them from different classes. Such combinations are most justifiable in severe forms of ischemic arrhythmia (tremor, flickering, atrial fibrillation or ventricles).
Arrhythmic drugs should be taken on an individually chosen dosage, so their use alone is unacceptable.
Surgical treatment of ischemic arrhythmia
Progression of pathology and ineffective use of medical therapy often leads to doctors of surgical specialty. Modern features allow you to carry out surgical interventions even for the severely ill, so if you want and opportunities you can try to get rid of arrhythmia.
- Operations in the open heart - are performed under an artificial blood circulation system, when surgeons in the pathologic focus area cut the conductive paths or cut off the affected area.
- Low invasive surgical interventions - this includes radiofrequency ablation, which today successfully treat many patients with atrial fibrillation, tachyarrhythmia, and malignant extrasystole.
An Israeli doctor told how to get rid of heart arrhythmia forever
Treatment of ischemic arrhythmia by means of folk remedies
Phytotherapy is often used in the treatment of various types of arrhythmias. You can buy ready-made fees suitable for cardiovascular disease, or use simple recipes.
- The dry grass of the honeysuckle is crushed and taken one gram three times a day.
- Mix two tinctures of propolis and hawthorn, after which they are taken every day three times for 25-30 drops.
- A half glass of juice is mixed with a tablespoon of honey and taken three times a day, one hour before the meal.
- Take in equal parts juice of beets, radishes and carrots, after which drink half a glass three times a day for a month or two.
- Apple cider vinegar (preferably home-cooked) and honey take two teaspoons, stir in a glass of water and take each day.
The suggested recipes should always be discussed with the doctor, since each form of arrhythmia requires an individual treatment approach. For some patients it is enough to adjust the way of life, others require long-term medical treatment, so it's best not to experiment with yourself and consult a specialist.