In the center of the capital, Pechersk, there is a family medicine clinic called Zdravnitsa.
9 fields of activity are provided to the patients:
- Advisory department in which specialists of various profiles work (gastroenterologist, neurologist, cardiologist, endocrinologist, ophthalmologist, dermatovenereologist, otolaryngologist, gynecologist, urologist, surgeon, proctologist, orthopedist traumatologist).
- Clinical research base, consisting of its own laboratory, which employs experienced laboratory assistants. Here advanced equipment is used, as soon as possible, various analyzes are carried out in the form of general clinical analysis of blood, biochemical studies, bacterioscopy and cytology.
- Instrumental diagnostics, conducted with the participation of advanced technology and qualified specialists. Depending on the indications, endoscopy, X-ray examination, vascular dopplerography, and ultrasound diagnostics are performed.
- Functional diagnostics is widely used in cardiology and other medical fields.The clinic is represented by various methods, the most effective among which is electrocardiography, daily monitoring of ECG, rheoencephalography, electroencephalography.
- Day hospital – designed for those patients who, after complex medical manipulations, need temporary rest and medical support.
Patients with complaints that relate to the cardiovascular system are usually sent to a cardiologist and therapist Vladimir Tishchenko, a family doctor of the highest category Borovik Viktor Borisovich. Also, with the extremely important questions, you can address the head doctor Sheremet Victoria Vladimirovna.
Located in the clinic of family medicine at the address of street. Staronavodnitskaya, 13, approx. 126 В в бук.А, section Д