Among the private clinics in Lviv, Veselka is the first to specialize in servicing small patients, from birth to adulthood.
The main motto of the clinic staff is a healthy and strong child who has no fear of adults in bathrobes and, if necessary, calmly visits medical facilities.
Inside the clinics there are doctors of various specialties, so many diagnostic and therapeutic measures can be performed within one health institution. At the same time, all services are performed quickly, qualitatively and as much as possible comfortable.
The reception of patients in the clinic is carried out by doctors of the first, second and highest category. In the process of examining children, the principle of an individual approach is used. At the disposal of small visitors there is an interesting play area, freshly prepared hot chocolate. All this and many other things allow you to carry out medical procedures with the least disadvantages, and in general, have a positive effect on treatment and restoration of health.
In the clinic, the high professionalism of doctors and nurses is monitored, therefore, they take all measures to increase their competence.
The list of services provided in a private children’s polyclinic:
- Consultations of pediatricians.
- Reception by narrow-minded specialists from such areas of medicine as gastroenterology, otolaryngology, ophthalmology, surgery, gynecology, neurology, cardiology, immunology, endocrinology, allergology, orthopedics.
- Diagnostics using modern methods of investigation (ultrasound, ECH-cardiography, laboratory tests).
- Massage treatments.
Children of the cardiological profile in a private clinic receive a doctor-cardiologist Mariana Tevlin.
The private clinic includes three branches, which are located at the following addresses:
- In Lviv ave. Krasnaya Kalina, 68, telephones for communication: (050) 343-29-11, (067) 343-29-11.
- In the area of Southern Lvov – ul. Shchyretska, 36/5 (2 floors), telephones for communication (050) 414-49-11, (067) 464-49-11.
- In Novoyavorovsk, ul. Bandera S., 18, telephones for communication (0256) 40-111, (067) 482-29-11.