HEART AND BLOOD VESSELS
The clinic is a unique cardiological center located in the center of Kiev. It is distinguished by high-tech equipment and high level of comfort. On the basis of the clinic there is a medical and advisory activity, there is a day hospital, if necessary, surgical treatment is performed.
The main profile of the clinic is the pathology of the cardiovascular system, therefore, in this area of activity, precision diagnostics is carried out and qualified assistance is provided.
The clinic provides medical support for the following diseases:
- Arterial hypertension is the primary and secondary forms of the disease that could have arisen against diseases of other organs and systems of the body.
- Ischemic heart disease – the disease manifests itself in the form of angina pectoris, myocardial infarction.
- Heart arrhythmias – is expressed in various forms of rhythm disturbance, tachycardia and bradycardia, extrasystoles, etc.
- Cardiac blockade – accompanied by a rhythm of the heart and may have varying degrees of severity.
- Cardiac insufficiency – often occurs due to other pathologies of the cardiovascular system (cardiomyopathies, heart disease, cardialgia, etc.).
In the presence of risk factors for CVD diseases in the clinic also provide counseling support. In particular, diagnosis will be required at high cholesterol levels, disturbance of purine or carbohydrate metabolism, hypodynamia and other similar conditions.
Medical equipment for clinics
Presented by modern medical devices, which carry out non-invasive diagnostics of the cardiovascular system. The results are in line with European and American quality standards.
Diagnostic devices of the cardiology clinic:
- Ultrasonic diagnostic system.
- Stress system, including an electrocardiogram, treadmill and bicycle ergometer.
- Daily monitoring of the electrocardiogram.
- Daily monitoring of blood pressure.
- Two electrocardiographs.
- Table for stress test combined with an electrocardiogram.
Specialists of the clinic
Assistance to cardiac patients is provided by highly qualified cardiologists who have many years of experience. In particular, the reception of patients is carried out:
- Cardiologist of the highest category with experience of more than 33 years, professor and doctor of medical sciences Vakhhanyuk Ivan Vasilyevich.
- Cardiologist of the highest degree with a work experience of more than 18 years Bobrovskaya Olga Aleksandrovna.
- Cardiologist of the highest category with 24 years of experience Zotov Sergey Yurievich. There is also a Ph.D. in Medical Sciences.
- Specialist ultrasound of the highest category Afanasyeva Elena Vladimirovna.