"POLYCLINIC OF THE HOLY ANTIPHEY"
A modern medical institution, whose work is based not only on advanced technologies, but also on high moral values that every physician and nursing staff must possess. The existing knowledge of the medical center is constantly improving, while the attentive and benevolent attitude towards an increasing number of patients remains unchanged.
The efforts of the policlinic staff are aimed first and fore the dreams of the health of relatives and relatives, and their own good health.
Main benefits of the clinic:
- Implementation in the medical practice of the latest technologies and techniques from the field of diagnostics and therapy.
- Qualification of specialists is confirmed by scientific degrees and high categories.
- The medical equipment is regularly updated to more modern and high-tech.
- Well-established pediatric help.
- For the convenience of patients, various bonus programs are introduced.
- Cooperation with insurance companies is underway.
Services offered at the outpatient clinic:
- Survey of a gynecologist.
- Cardiology and general therapy.
- Consultation of ophthalmologist and neurologist.
- Otolaryngologist services.
- Urology and andrology.
- Pediatric direction, including pediatric surgery.
- Different types of dental care.
- Traumatology and general surgery.
- Day hospital.
- Endocrinology direction.
- Conducting an ultrasound examination.
- Performing radiography.
The equipment of the clinic is represented by high-tech medical devices. In particular, specialists use a colposcope, an X-ray system, ultrasound devices, timpanometer, an audiometer, a flexible gastroentero / colonoscope, an electroencephalographic complex.
Patients with cardiovascular and cardiovascular diseases are provided with highly qualified specialists in cardiology and adjacent profiles. In particular, cardiologist Pondusova Natalya Vladimirovna, cardiologist Korsun Lyubov Petrovna, cardiologists and pediatricians Kartashova Olga Stanislavovna and Shlenchak Elena Petrovna conducting cardiologic patients. Depending on the indications, such services as the primary and repeated consultation of the cardiologist, with the registration of the ECG and without it, may also be consulted by the therapist and the rheumatologist.