The establishment of a medical clinic was implemented in 1997. At the beginning, only the dental department operated, but gradually the range of medical care expanded and today patients are being served in such areas as therapy, orthopedics, surgery, obstetrics and gynecology, pediatrics, implantology, dermatology and psychiatry.
There are many qualified family doctors in the clinic who work in the vast field of medicine, from surgery to obstetrics and gynecology.
Main benefits of a medical clinic:
- The presence of universal cabinets for patient examination, which allows for various surveys.
- Equipped with modern surgical equipment, in which various small operations are performed, as well as surgical interventions from the category of large surgery.
- Dentistry is equipped with a special office in which implantation is performed.
- After surgery, patients are placed in comfortable chambers.
- To perform diagnostics there is a well-equipped laboratory base.
The partners of the medical clinic are in America, Germany, Austria, Israel. If necessary, a telethermal channel is used to conduct “live” meetings of doctors from different countries. Such a service allows the patient to receive faster responses to questions related to his health, resulting in carefully designed treatment leading to recovery.
The clinic offers a comprehensive examination for 45 minutes. In particular, the examination, the general analysis of blood and urine, the blood glucose level is determined, the ECG is performed, the risks for cardiovascular diseases, diabetes and cancer are determined. Additionally, endoscopy, onco-and cardiomarkers, biochemical blood tests, ultrasound and X-ray can be performed.