Registration of the regional dialysis charity fund “Nadezhda” took place in 2005.After that the active activity in the direction of nephrology, heart failure, diabetic complications in the form of nephropathies began.
The clinic works according to European quality standards, and patients are provided with all the conditions to make them feel comfortable.
Main types of services provided:
- Admission of a nephrologist, passing in an outpatient setting.
- Hemodialysis used in renal failure.
- Treatment of poisonings of various origin by means of application of detoxification therapy.
- Therapy for acute renal damage.
- Medical care for resistant nephrotic syndrome.
- Medicinal effect in swelling syndrome of severe heart failure.
- Therapy for nephropathy, which has arisen against the background of diabetes.
Hemodialysis should be carried out with strict observance of the established norms and rules, therefore only qualified personnel who work very carefully and carefully all manipulations work in the center. Often, the following types of dialysis are performed in the clinic:
For dialysis in the center there is all the necessary equipment. In particular, there is a dialyser, which is a device for purifying blood from toxic substances. Also, the medical center has the necessary amount of dialysing solutions and special needles.
The dialysis center employs experienced staff, chief of which is the candidate of medical sciences, nephrologist, cardiologist, therapist and rheumatologist Rodin Igor Nikolaevich.