MEDICAL CLINIC ON WHEELS
The Medical Clinic on Wheels (ICC) was organized by the International Charity Fund “Dar Life” in 1992. The basis of medical staff is doctors-physicians and assistants. Their patients are most often the weakly protected layers of the population from the countryside of Ternopil oblast: orphans and hemispheres, mentally retarded and with physical impairments, large children, the poor and others.
The services provided by the clinic are free of charge. Training materials, vitamins and other materials are also provided free of charge.
Enumeration of services provided by a medical bus:
- Medical examination and professional diagnostics.
- Electrocardiography of the heart.
- Express urine analysis.
- Express blood tests for cholesterol, hemoglobin and glucose.
- Screening of sight and hearing using modern equipment.
- Determining the function of the lungs.
List of services provided by the dental bus:
- Medical consultation.
- Professional diagnostics.
- Cleaning of teeth deposits.
- Treatment of caries teeth.
- Tooth extraction.
The MCC mainly visits the following places:
- Social institutions.
- The impoverished settlements.
- Children’s camps organized in the summer.
- Special educational institutions.
- Boarding schools.
With the participation of the charitable foundation, there are advisory centers whose employees conduct educational presentations for patients of different ages. Pregnancy testing is also carried out free of charge, after which women are counseled if necessary.
Under the “Gift of Life” program, various programs aimed at successful paternity and maternity, a favorable pregnancy course and successful delivery of childbirth are implemented. For this patient, they are trained in respiratory and gymnastic exercises, the basics of partner births.
Schedule: annually, in the city of Ternopil – from November to April, outside Ternopil – from April to November