The establishment of the clinic is directly related to the history of the development of the holding company “Kievgorstroy”. The construction industry also needs qualified medical assistance. A lot of attention was given to this issue, which is why, in 1998, an enterprise known today as Medbud was created.
The main motto of the company is the desire to take care of the most valuable, that is, about the person and his health.
At first, the clinic consisted of a polyclinic and a hospital. Today it is a multifunctional medical complex that serves thousands of patients annually. Highly qualified specialists working here provide complete information on treatment, examination and state of health of a person.
Medical care in the clinic is as follows:
- The clinic receives various specialized specialists, including a therapist, a gastroenterologist, a gynecologist and a urologist, an infectious disease, a cardiologist, a traumatologist, an endocrinologist, etc.
- In the clinic-diagnostic laboratory, using modern equipment and knowledge of professional staff, various studies are performed on the type of hematological, biochemical, general clinical, immuno-enzyme, cytological, pathogistological, and the like.
- The diagnostic department carries out ultrasound, endoscopy, fluorography, X-rays, puncture diagnostics, and others.
- In the physiotherapy department patients are rehabilitated after various serious illnesses (stroke, heart attack, injuries).An additional general strengthening treatment is also performed in diseases of various organs and systems of the body.
- In the department of anesthesiology and intensive care, patients are in order to prevent severe conditions that can develop after surgery.
- In the operating unit, various types of surgical interventions are carried out that relate to various organs and systems of the body (LOG organs, heart, liver, kidneys, etc.).
Cardiologists in the clinic are trained by highly qualified specialists. In particular, the consultant of the cardiologist is given by the candidate of medical sciences Mostovoy Sergey Evgenievich.