The Medical Center is a broad-based healthcare institution whose staff is working hard to maintain and restore health to patients. For this purpose, progressive methods of diagnosis, well-proven methods of treatment are used. Particular attention is paid to the careful and benevolent attitude of the nurses to the patients.
The clinic employs highly qualified specialists from various fields of medicine: gastroenterology, cardiology, endocrinology, neuropathology, pulmonology and other specialized medical fields.
Basic services provided by the medical center:
- Diagnostics – presented in the clinic of several types: laboratory (conducting urine and blood tests), instrumental (performed ultrasound, ECG, Echo-KG, Holter monitoring, rheoencephalography, electroencephalography).
- The polyclinic reception is carried out by specialists of various profiles (cardiology, gastroenterology, ophthalmology, otolaryngology, neurology, therapy, endocrinology, pulmonology).
- Hospital treatment – patients are observed and undergo medical appointments with diseases of various organs and systems of the body (cardiovascular system, digestive, nervous, endocrine, respiratory, etc.).
Patients with diseases of the cardiovascular system in the clinic are occupied by a cardiologist and a therapist of the second qualification category Ol’khovsky Dmitry Vasil’evich, also the reception is conducted by the cardiologist Belousova Svetlana Vladimirovna.
The branches of the medical center can be visited at the following addresses:
- in Kharkov, MC is located on the street. General Momot, 6;
- in the Zmiyiv district of the Kharkiv region is located in the village of Borka, Shcholnaya str. 22.
You can find out more information by telephone at the following address : city (057) 725-03-45, mobile (066) 0000-570, (097) 0000-570 (MTS in Kharkov) and (057) 781-38-63, (067) 959-70-31 (MC in Borky).
Schedule: Reception is on record.