LINE OF LIFE
The medical center is a multi-profile small outpatient clinic, which provides patients with various types of services. The work of professional specialists is divided into departments. Patients are encouraged to undergo an examination in comfortable conditions, and all conditions for the delivery of tests are available in the clinic. If necessary, ultrasound and ECG are performed to clarify the diagnosis.
Main directions of activity of the medical center:
- Ozone therapy – using this method, the treatment of osteochondrosis and trophic ulcers is performed, irrigation of the vagina, rectum, intramuscular injections and baths are performed.
- Massage – various techniques are carried out, in particular kinesiological, therapeutic, vacuum-roller and classical.
- Cosmetology – depending on the indications, the contour plastic, the elimination of skin lesions (moles, warts, papillomas) is performed. Also, injections of botox, biorevitalization with mesotherapy are carried out. If necessary, peeling and scrubbing of the face are done by ultrasound.
- Hirudotherapy – for medical purposes leeches are taken, which, with the correct formulation, help in the treatment of a number of diseases (thrombophlebitis, varicose veins, hypertension, allergies, etc.).
- Nebulizer therapy – effective in improving the well-being of bronchial asthma, cystic fibrosis, allergic reactions, distress syndrome, etc.
- The cardiogram – its timely carrying out helps in the prevention of many cardiovascular diseases.
Experienced cardiologists, who carry out diagnostics and treatment of cardiovascular diseases, work in the clinic. The primary appointment is held by the doctor of the highest category, candidate of medical sciences, Somova Ekaterina Vladimirovna. Also ultrasound of the heart, ECG is performed, a treatment scheme is prescribed.
There is a clinic in Kharkov, near the Metro Heroes of Labor, at the address of street. Heroes of Labor, 14.
For fast communication there are telephones:
city at the head doctor (057) 766-89-36
Mobile at the administrator of MTS: (099) 668-56-77, Kyivstar: (068) 533-96-20.