INSTITUTE OF THERAPEUTIC PROBLEMS
The medical center was opened in 2007. The activities of the clinic are associated with various types of medical care: in-patient, counseling, etc. There is also the possibility of various diagnostic interventions, resulting in patients recovering or significantly improving their well-being.
The medical center focuses on the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of various diseases, with a lot of attention paid to the rehabilitation of patients, which allows you to achieve the best result from treatment.
List of services provided in the medical center:
- Hospital treatment (in regular and daily form).
- Dermatological Center, which works in the areas of medical dermatology, venereology, medical cosmetology.
- Outpatient reception – the tasks of the first medical aid are fulfilled, patients are being treated with those diseases that do not require 24-hour control by medical personnel.
- Diagnostics – presented in the center of laboratory studies, X-ray and ultrasound diagnostics, electrocardiography and echocardiography.
- Hirudotherapy – the setting of medical leeches, which, due to mechanical, biological and reflex effects, help to improve the well-being of cardiological diseases, as well as dermatological, urological, gynecological, cosmetological, dental and other pathologies.
- Ozone therapy – is carried out with the aim of influencing the body through the improvement of the functioning of the immune system, the destruction of viruses, fungal components and bacteria, also has a pronounced antihypoxic effect.
- Physiotherapy – the basis for the rehabilitation of the severely ill, the most commonly used phonophoresis, ultrasound therapy, drug electrophoresis, laser, modulated currents, etc.
- Massage – is carried out by traditional methods, as well as with the use of drug stone Seragem.
The medical center can provide a comprehensive help to the cardiologist. In the hospital there is an experienced cardiologist Kirpach Natalya Vasilyevna. A professional consultation can be obtained from the cardiologists Kruglovoy Oksana Yurievna and Tsygankova Natalya Mikhailovna.