Clinic “Boris” is one of the first private medical centers, which began work in the post-Soviet capital. During the opening of the institution, the working motto was “Boris – Always Aid”. Until today, during the past 20 years, all clinic staff who strive to provide high-quality services adhere to this principle.
The main differences of the clinic:
- The treatment corresponds to high quality standards.
- Doctors have a great deal of work experience.
- Patient examination is carried out with the participation of the latest technologies.
- The clinic has a lot of unique equipment.
- The medical staff is friendly and courteous.
- Medical care is available around the clock 7 days a week.
The clinic is staffed with highly qualified staff. All doctors regularly undergo additional training. Many specialists have a higher category, a doctorate or a PhD. Also, before the recruitment a new specialist undergoes harsh selection, after which he must adhere to the established medical standards.
Key areas of activity of the clinic:
- Gynecological practice.
- Children’s clinic “Boriska”.
- Children’s surgery.
The best multidisciplinary brigades go out on the call, while pediatric brigades work, which can help even very tiny patients.
Cardiology department of the clinic
On the basis of the medical institution, diagnosis and treatment of various cardiovascular diseases is performed. In particular, medical assistance is available for heart failure, arterial hypertension, coronary heart disease, painful sensations in the thoracic cavity, various forms of arrhythmia. The patient’s treatment is in line with the recommendations of the leading European associations and cardiologists.
During the examination of cardiac patients, the following technologies are used:
- ultrasound examination;
- Radiological methods, including diagnostics with the introduction of a contrast agent.
- Holter monitoring of electrocardiography;
- laboratory diagnostics.
Cardiologist Bandrin Ekaterina Vladimirovna, cardiologist Bublik Vladimir Leonidovich, therapist-cardiologist Vorobyeva Valery Vitalievna, cardiologist-therapist Vladimir Voronov is working with cardiologic patients at the clinic.
To visit the clinic in Kiev can be on the following addresses: A.Bazhana , 12-A and street. B. Vasilkovskaya, 55-A.
For fast communication on the mobile phone (044) 238-00-00, from the fixed telephone – 1522.
Schedule: Mon-Sun: from 00:00 to 24:00, every day, without holidays and holidays.