The beginning of the activity of the medical center was put in place in 1996, when a clinic was opened on the Left Bank of the Dnieper. Patients receive a wide range of medical services at the center, with the help of different age groups of the population. Since the beginning of 2014, the pediatric department has started functioning in the medical center, accepting small patients with various illnesses.
Main directions of activity of the medical center:
- Surgery, including vascular.
- Family medicine.
For the examination of patients in the clinic there is a variety of diagnostic equipment, manufactured by modern medical manufacturers. In particular, it uses an electrocardiogram, daily monitoring of AD and ECG, an X-ray, an ultrasound diagnostic system, a gastroscope, and others.
List of medical and rehabilitation services provided by the center:
- Massage (pediatric, therapeutic and classic preventive).
- Manual therapy.
The services of a cardiologist are in a medical center with the participation of qualified cardiologists. In particular, the reception of cardiac patients is Pichka Ksenia Sergeevna, Plamyalyova Elena Nikolaevna, Shmygelskaya Antonina Leonidovna, Yurochko Bogdan Mikhailovich.
You can visit the medical center in Kiev at the following addresses:
- st. Nikolay Lebedev, 14A, not far from the Chernihiv metro station;
- st. Mezhygorskaya, 87A, not far from Taras Shevchenko metro station.
- st. Mishugi, 2, not far from Poznyaki metro station.
For fast communication in the clinic there are:
- city phone (044) 337-37-51,
- mobile (067) 480-6101, (099) 204-77-35, (063) 700-83-52
You can also contact by Telegrams: (063) 700-83-52 and Viber: (093) 540-66-70.