The Medical Center is one of the leaders in the field of medical care, which is the result of fruitful activities, providing quality services and excellent service to its patients. The number of specializations in the clinic is more than 18 and all work is ongoing to improve the quality of medical care provided.
The work of the medical center is mainly related to diagnostics, consultation of specialized specialists and various forms of physiotherapeutic treatment.
Diagnostics is based on the use of modern methods:
- U.S. – the state of organs of the digestive system and the abdominal cavity, organs of the genitourinary system (kidneys, bladder, testicles, prostate or uterus and ovaries) is evaluated. It is also possible to perform an intravaginal ultrasound, investigate the thyroid, salivary and mammary glands, as well as lymph nodes.
- Gastroscopy – it is also possible to conduct video gastroscopy, fibrogastroduodenoscopy, esophagogastroduodenoscopy.
- Colonoscopy – is done by the endoscopist and requires a preliminary series of studies (electrocardiography, tests for sensitivity, etc.).
- Colposcopy – often in the medical center a video colposcopy is conducted, which allows the examination of the external female genital organs and internal components of the vagina.
- Hysteroscopy – the uterine cavity and cervical canal are studied.
- Cystoscopy – the inner surface of the bladder is examined.
- Arthroscopy – A diseased joint is studied, which is followed by a minimally invasive surgical procedure.
- Laboratory tests – all kinds of tests and test panels are performed.
Clinical directions, where specialists are consulted:
- Surgery (plastic, laparoscopic and general).
Diseases of the cardiovascular system in the clinic are being treated by a GP. In particular, Myakenkaya Viktoria Sergeevna provides services. After examination of the patient, if necessary, electrocardiography and laboratory tests are performed.
The physiotherapeutic direction includes various types of procedures: shock wave and laser therapy, electro-, magneto- and UHF-therapy, as well as massage and ultrasound therapy.
In Nikolaev, the medical center is represented by two branches, which are located in different parts of the city at:
- Lenin Avenue, 71A. Telephones for obtaining information: stationary (0512) 777-888, 500-413, 500-491 and mobile (097) 320-15-27, (093) 881-84-09, (095) 112-31-95, hot line 0 800 20-77-88.
- st. Galina Petrova, 2/1. Telephones for receiving inquiries: stationary (0512) 777-888, 500-413, 500-491 and hot line 0 800 20-77-88.